The Rolls Royce Corniche was a development of the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, with the two door variants of that model marketed as the "Silver Shadow Mulliner Park Ward two door fixed head coupé & drop head coupé" from 1966 until when the Corniche name was applied. The exterior design was by London based car designer John Polwhele Blatchley known for his work with Rolls Royce. The model was assembled and finished in London at Mulliner Park Ward as continuation of the 1965 Silver Shadow coupe and 1966 drophead, in March 1966 the car became known as Corniche. The Rolls Royce Corniche was also sold as a Bentley, though that model became known as the Continental in 1984.
The Rolls-Royce Corniche is a two-door, front-engine rear wheel drive five-seater manufactured and marketed by Rolls-Royce as a coupe and convertible from 1971 to 1995. The first car with the Corniche nameplate was a 1939 prototype based on the Bentley Mark V and never produced due to the onset of World War II. The Corniche nameplate stems from the originally French and Italian term for a coastal road, especially along the face of a cliff.
The car we have on offer here was first registered in January 1991 in Chrome yellow with Magnolia leather with tan piping and a black everflex hood. The options included a cocktail cabinet in the drivers door and a vanity kit in the passenger door, the rear was also given veneered folding picnic tables. A lovely history file containing bills, MOT`s and some original Rolls Royce documentation accompanies the car.